This summer you won’t find me stuck inside my office on the content hamster wheel.
Instead, I’ll be lounging on the boat, reading a juicy thriller, and sipping something ice cold.
Summers in Wisconsin are short, so I have to spend my time wisely! I don’t want to spend more time than necessary creating content, planning a social strategy, or worrying about my metrics.
That doesn’t mean I don’t have my content and strategy for a season of growth all planned out. Because you already know I do!
And I’m going to share it with you in today’s episode, so you can spend your summer doing exactly what you want to do too!
I’m pouring up a Glass of Social for you to sip on that will make content creation easier & keep your biz growing while you’re out lounging by the pool.
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO NOW TO MAKE CONTENT CREATION EASIER IN THE FUTURE
These things will take you about 1-2 hours to complete BUT you’ll reap the rewards all summer long once you tick them off your to-do list.
Here are the 5 things you can do to make content creation easy & keep growing!
- Do a photoshoot (no fancy photographer required – unless that’s your vibe) listen to the episode for a full list of photos ideas!
- Create (or buy) post templates that you can plug your ideas into (5+ content ideas in the episode)
- Set a timer for 15 minutes to scroll (and save) intentionally
- Reuse what you’ve shared before (tons of examples how to do this in the episode)
- Create a free resource to promote – Take it from this Modern Agent Social Club member who also wants you to know about the power of promoting free resources (specifically the Local Guide we provide in the membership! (she reached 660 new local people in one month!)
Stay until the end of the episode for a special bonus from me to make your content creation even easier!
THINGS I MENTION IN THE EPISODE
The beautiful charcuterie board made by my BFF