This is a very special episode of Marketing Bar. Marc (my husband) is FINALLY here!
We recorded this episode ocean-side, on our balcony in Cabo as we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary.
I’ve been wanting to get Marc on the podcast for a while. But the ins and outs of day to daily life have interrupted us every. single. time we’ve tried recording this episode.
All it took was a quick trip to Cabo to get it done!
HOW TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS LIKE A 5 STAR RESORT
We came up with this idea during our last trip to Cabo! After a 5 star worthy experience at the resort, we had to come up with ways to infuse “the 5 star experience” into our own businesses. And of course, we have to share all of it with you!
These are the 5 different touch points to take someone from “not a client” to “raving fan!” and wanting to work with you again and again.
- Awareness – Your website, social media, etc.
- First Contact – A curated, personalized experience from the very beginning!
- Arrival / New Member / On-Boarding – Touchpoints that are authentic to you, making a good impression, and setting expectations.
- Client Experience – Taking care of every step and always being one step ahead. Wow-ing with little touches.
- Departure – Leaving them wanting more.